SBrick is a smart brick that you can place into your LEGO® models so you can control them remotely using a smart device like a phone, tablet, gamepad or even Chromebook or PC. Without any prior knowledge of programming, our SBrick ecosystem will allow you to create robots, vehicles and machines – whatever creation you can imagine.
SBrick: small, smart and convenient
SBrick is the charter member of our smart brick family. SBrick is a hub, situated in a small case that is compatible with any LEGO Technic kits. With its help you will be able to control any Power Functions motors and LEDs via Bluetooth connection.
A single SBrick hub is capable of handling 4 motors or lights, but you can add multiple hubs to your models. We have a complete ecosystem that helps you to unlock the full potential of the builds.
How it works?
1. Connect SBrick to any of your LEGO® Power Functions and WeDo 1.0 devices. It uses a Bluetooth connection and will interact with your device.
Hint: Use a Bluetooth dongle to connect devices without a built-in Bluetooth transmitter.
2. Launch Profile Designer and create your remote control.
3. Download SBrick App and use your own smart device as a remote controller.
1. Connect SBrick to the Power source
2. Connect PF motors or LEDs
3. Download SBrick App to control your device
UP TO 50 METERS RANGE
WORKS PERFECTLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGH
IT'S SMALL AND EASY TO HIDE
CONTROL 64 PORTS WITH ONE REMOTE
- Casing material: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Operating temperature range: -20°C – 60°C
- Operating voltage range: 3V – 5.5V
- Maximum continuous current total: 500mA
- Maximum continuous current per channel: 500mA
- Range: up to 50 meters. It depends on the controlling device, the SBrick’s distance from, and the electrical properties of the ground, and the orientation of the unit. Deep “null” areas might exist closer to the SBrick than the maximum range.
SBrick Starter PackNew to SBrick? Perhaps, you should start here.$69.00
4x Power Functions to Powered Up/Control + AdapterPack of wires cables that convert Power Functions/9V system to the PU sytem.Buy product
Power Functions to Powered Up/Control + Adapter SBrick Light Power CablePower SBrick Light from Power Functions, Powered Up/Control+ or USB.Buy product