SBrick Light is the newest and brightest member of the SBrick Family. This lighting solution is perfect for any creations that need a bit of shining. From large MOCs to dioramas, from crawlers to trains, the small, almost invisible SBrick Light will control LEDs and makes everything more beautiful!
SBrick Light - SBrick
How to start?
1. Connect your SBrick Light to your LEGO kit. Use it for Technic sets, City dioramas or any custom builds you can imagine.
2. Power up the SBrick Light using the wall adapter or batteries or PF/PU/USB using adapter cables.
4. Register your SBrick account using the SBrick app. This allows you to use the Profile Designer and you can get support from our community site.
5. Open Profile Designer to create your custom remote controller.
- Tip: You can find the “SBrick Light + Car” public profile with 18.5:9 aspect ratio in the SBrick app. This profile shows you how you can use SBrick Light with buttons, sliders, sequences and circuits.
6. Use SBrick App to control brightness and color of your LEDs via Bluetooth connection or use the built-in functions of SBrick Light.
Why SBrick Light
Custom lighting - easy and beautiful
Goes unnoticed - hide anywhere into your creations
LED technology - Infinite power
Watch SBrick Light
Shop SBrick Light
Light Extension WireThis cable connects your creation to our advanced lighting solultion.$9.50
SBrick Light Pro PackEverything to give your ideas a new light. A complete kit for advanced...
SBrick Light Starter PackBasic kit for a complete custom lighting for your creations.